Marketing has been around for around 100 years and technology is constantly changing and progressing. To stay competitive in this ever changing landscape, here are some digital marketing best practices and tips to ensure your digital marketing ecosystem is as up to date as possible.
- Make Sure All Business Listings Align
- Continually check to make sure your social platforms and directory listings (Yelp, Google, etc.) all align. Consistency is a crucial part in digital marketing, for your audience to recognize your brand. This means you should have the same address, phone number, description, etc., across all platforms. You should also use the same business profile image to create brand recognition for the users.
- Maintain an Omnichannel Presence
- Businesses need to meet customers on the digital channels in which they spend time. It’s very common for users to switch between Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube within a matter of seconds. As a business owner, you should consider having a consistent presence on multiple channels, in order to find your customers regardless of where they are searching.
- Optimize Your Google Business Profile
- A Google Business Profile lets you directly influence the way local consumers connect with your business online and substantially improves your local SEO. It is usually the first thing that shows up in the search results, so it’s a crucial part in optimizing ongoing marketing. Some things you should consider include:
- Ensure your address, phone number, and website address are listed and correct
- Write a compelling business description
- Use as many photos that represent your business as possible
- Monitor and respond to reviews (make sure to be polite)
- Post regularly
- Content Marketing Strategy Remains Relevant
- A solid content strategy positions your brand to appear in the right place at the right time to keep users interested, engaged and motivated to take action. However, over time, your audience’s needs and interests evolve, so it’s critical to evaluate your content periodically to ensure it’s still resonating with your audience. To that end, you should consider the following questions to keep your content strategy up-to-date and your brand in the right place at the right time:
- Have your audience’s consumer journies or media habits changed?
- Do analytics show some content receives better engagement than others?
- Do any of your social platforms outperform the others consistently?
Digital marketing is here to stay, but it evolves every day meaning your digital presence needs to be constantly planned, evaluated and optimized to keep your brand top-of-mind. If you’d like Brew’s help in putting together a more actionable plan for your brand, please contact us.
The post Best Practices in Digital Marketing Management appeared first on Brew Agency.
This content was originally published here.